I’ve been editing professionally for more than 15 years. After obtaining a journalism degree from The University of Georgia (Go Dawgs!), I spent six years as an in-house magazine editor. In 2008, I decided to go freelance so I could connect with and help an even wider net of people, including those self-publishing their manuscripts. I have since provided editing services to various organizations and individuals across the world—and I’d love to help you too.
…….random facts about me………………………..
- I attended six different events at the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games.
- I was an editor for the Pitch to Publication contest twice.
- I love creating—whether graphics, crafts, decor…I could go on.
- I have been to all but four U.S. states and most of western Europe.
- I was a genetics major the first year and a half of college. That just confirmed for me where I belonged, and by the next semester, I had a magazine internship.
Let me know how I can help you! Click here or email me at amber[at]amberbarryeditor.com.